“Ik ben vandaag zo vrolijk, zo vrolijk, zo vrolijk
Ik ben vandaag zo vrolijk, zo vrolijk was ik nooit…”
Today I'm very happy, so happy, so happy Today I'm very happy, as happy as can be...
You wanna know why?
- I finished writing the articles for the March edition of
Creatief met Foto’s. I will have the next Month all for myself!
- The stamps I ordered at VivaLasVegaStamps arrived this week.
- The ‘Tim Holtz scissors’ I ordered arrived yesterday.
- My beloved cleaned the bathroom while I was working
on the last article yesterday.
- I will meet my blog-scrap friends Jenneke, Jeanet and
(maybe) Petra this Sunday.
- I won collage sheets, a sharpie, paper and gorgeous (handmade)
postcard-art at OWOH.
- I drew a winner for my OWOH giveaway (a handmade art journal)
And the winner is…
Lorraine of Love of Collage! Congratulations, Lorraine!
I was in ooh and aah when I visited her blog. Lorraine is an amazing
(collage) artist and my art journal will find a creative and warm ”home’!
I want to thank all the visitors who stopped by during the “One World
One Heart” event. I never thought I would get that many, lovely comments
and I was a bit overwhelmed to say the least… I met so many amazing
artists and found inspiration on every blog I visited. THANK YOU ALL!
Also, I’d like to ‘virtual’ embrace all of my followers – both old and new.
You are the wind beneath my creative wings, and I am very grateful that
I am part of this creative, supporting and loving group of bloggers that I
can call my friends!
OK, that should be enough compliments to get you through the weekend.
Let’s talk about me now… or better – let me show you my latest work…