Saturday, October 7 – 2017
Don’t you think that we are a beautiful duo? We think so as well! Therefore we bundle our creativity and offer you this combination workshop. In this workshop you will create a harmonica-booklet that you will fill on one side “à la Marit” and on the other side “à la Jenny.” Marit will introduce you with spray-ink techniques and the use of various templates and Jenny will show you a fun technique using Bistre.
An impression of what it might look like.
Middelburg, The Netherlands
- The workshop space is located in Middelburg, The Netherlands. Brakstraat 13 (ground floor.)
- Time: from 10 am to 5 pm (walk-in from 9.30)
- The workshop is offered including materials, coffee, tea, soft drinks and an all-inclusive lunch in a nearby restaurant.
- There is room for a maximum of 6 people at a time.
- Heavy weight paper strips
- Spray ink (various colors)
- Materials/images for collage
- Ribbon and split pins in various colors
- Extra (beneficial) tools & materials such as brushes, glue etc.
Materials to bring with you:
Markers and pens of choice (at least black and white), scissors, glue (preferably a gluestick.)