to blog really…
… but at the end of the day, I couldn’t leave you without a photo and a haiku.
For Haiku my Heart.
|De wind wakkert aan
water trekt zich terug naar zee
ribbels in het zand
waves pull back, wind gathers strength
painting sand ridges
Haiku My Heart is a wonderful place where people from all over the world
post beautiful photos and and write amazing Haiku. It is hosted by Rebecca
and you can find the list of participants on her blog recuerda mi corazon.
A few notes
Some of you didn’t see this yet,
others had questions about FEATURING magazine
Here are the answers:
- The first issue of FEATURING is planned to be published
in Spring 2012.
- It is a printed magazine (a paper lover like me couldn’t settle for less)
- The magazine is international. It will be written in English but the art
will be from all over the world. (so don’t worry about ‘foreign’ titles or
writing on your artwork… as long as you can give us the translation or
the general story)
- The magazine will be sold online on the FEATURING website.
- I am the founder and I have a team surrounding me to help.
- At the moment we have a call for team members.
(Info can be found on the website.)
- Everyone can submit artwork. That’s not only art journal pages
but also photography, paintings, ATC’s, collaboration projects
and more… there are several categories you can submit your work.
The website address is
As one of the artists involved in Seth’s project ‘the Pulse’ my response from
the question ‘The one technique or tool that you cannot live without is…’
will be highlighted in Seth’s blog post this Sunday, October 9th as part of the
series ‘Techniques & Tools’.
Curious what my answer to that question was?
Find it on The Altered Page this Sunday!
Have a lovely weekend you all!
Now go visit FEATURING and spread the word!!!