Book title haiku for Haiku My Heart Friday
|Mijn droom is van mij
Zomer in Zoutelande
De grote wende
|My Dream Is My Own
Summer in Zoutelande
The Big Turnaround
The Chronicles of Marit – Week 18
Card for my mom
Tammy “Daisy Yellow” Garcia is on a mission to share the love for bloggers.
I think it is such a great idea to share links to fellow bloggers and/or blogposts that got our attention or had us in awe and aah. We all love it when visitors find our blog, read our posts and leave a comment isn’t it – so why not pay it forward?
Here are the links I want to share this Friday – the first link is to an artist and dear blogfriend I know for quite some time now, the other’s link to blogs/artists I recently discovered. Enjoy!
- ~*~ Patty at Magpie’s Nest (Oh, and Patty added links at the end of my BIG Road Trip post – North Carolina here – those links/posts are worth wile reading!)
- It was Patty who brought Conny at Piaroms Art Blog to my attention. (You’ll find some awesome video’s of her working-process on her blog too!)
- Molly‘s Buddha Doodles – which she publishes daily – make me smile, cheer me up when I feel down or teach me a lesson (and sometimes her doodles do that all at once!) And if you know me or saw the header of my facebook page, you will understand I especially love yesterday’s doodle.)
- Heather aka Head Krazy at Kookaburra Laughing Productions: colourful, open and honest art journaling – that’s how I like it!
- Vicky from In My Head Studios – especially her gelli prints grabbed my attention.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.